This was possibly the most delicious breakfast I have ever made, mostly because it was cooked in bacon fat:
This recipe requires 1 shallot, 2 pieces of bacon, a handful of kale, 1/4 of an avocado, and 1 egg.
1. Finely chop the shallot, and cut the bacon into small pieces. Wash and dry the kale.
2. Begin cooking the bacon in a small pan.
3. While the bacon cooks, poach your egg in a small saucepan.
4. When the bacon looks fairly crispy, pour a bit of the fat out, and add in the shallots.
5. After 1-2 minutes, add in the kale, and lower the heat. Stir the ingredients occasionally until the kale is cooked.
6. Cut your avocado into thin slices.
7. Plate your kale, shallots, and bacon. Place your avocado on top.
8. Place your egg on top, and serve.
9. Enjoy because BACON.