This is a really quick and easy lunch recipe! The only hard part was trying not to cry while cutting the onions.
- 1 1/2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- a few squeezes lime juice
- Dice the tomato and onion. Put in a medium bowl.
- Remove the avocado from its peel and dice it. Mash it using either a mortar and pestle or a fork until smooth. Transfer avocado to the medium bowl.
- Add the cilantro and a few squeezes of juice from a fresh lime. Mix until combined.
- 1 or 2 whole wheat tortillas, depending on your hunger level
- enough grated pepper jack to fill either one folded tortilla or two stacked tortillas
- Heat up a large skillet or a griddle.
- Place your tortilla on the skillet or griddle. If you are using one tortilla, sprinkle your cheese on half of the tortilla and fold. If you are using two tortillas, sprinkle cheese evenly on entire tortilla and cover with second tortilla.
- Cook until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is golden brown.
- Put the quesadilla on a plate and top with homemade guac.
- ¡Buen provecho!
- 3 limes
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2 quarts cold water
- Cut each lime in half. Using your hands or a juicer, squeeze the lime juice into a medium pitcher.
- Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and cheeeel in the fridge.
- Enjoy dudes! This is reaaaal tasty and refreshing.